Have you heard of Maxus Nails? It’s a nail care brand that’s beloved by celebrities for the nail strengthening, long-lasting power of its products. The company sent me products to review for myself, and also to give away to you — so I am excited to share the love! Click here to watch my giveaway video to see how to enter — the total value is more than $100!
Here are the three things I believe you will love about Maxus Nails products:
- The length of time that the polish stays on your nails without chipping. I am really hard on my nails, because I am a pianist, plus I wash my hands frequently throughout the day. Typical polishes really frustrate me, because I put in all the effort to give myself a nice home manicure — and then within 2-3 days, my nails look all chipped and raggedy. These polishes definitely give me extended wear time, so my mani looks fab longer! If you pick just one polish to get, make the TOP COAT the one — other beauty YouTubers have raved about it, for good reason. I feel like this is the magic product that doubles the length of your manicure — and it dries quickly! That is so important to me. It has ceramic powder and nylon, which helps form that hard layer to protect your nails.
- The color selections of the Empowered collection. Very CHIC! I especially love the nude color, called Adored. That’s my jam, y’all — it’s the perfect mix of classic and modern for your hands. I tend to favor the bright red color, Inspired, on my toes.
- The products are “5 Free formulation” – they do not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dbp (dibutyl phthlate), or camphor.
- The final manicure looks like you had a gel manicure. I love the way my nails look when I finish the process — I do either the Strengthener as a base, or the actual Base Coat as a base coat. Then I do one or two coats of a color, finished off with a top coat. It looks so professional — but I did it on my own at home!
- I saved the best for last — they IMPROVE THE CONDITION OF YOUR NAILS. That’s right, these polishes all are meant to strengthen your nails! I have definitely seen an improvement — I wish I had taken a before photo of my nails, because they were constantly peeling. I figured I was doomed to peeling nails for the rest of my life, but I can testify that using these polishes over a few months has stopped the peeling completely. The Empowered Collection polishes tout themselves as a “strengthening color hybrid.”
So there you have it! If you’re looking to improve your nails and look polished and pretty along the way, Maxus Nails can be the choice for you.
Disclaimer: although these products were sent to me for review, the company did not compensate me in any way for sharing my opinion. They didn’t even ask me to blog about it — I just wanted to share how much I have appreciated my nails improving with you readers! XO ~Angela